Teddy trinidad fue por tu amor
The 2017 Operation Santa Claus campaign was a great success. The Agency collected 27 boxes of toys that will be gifted to children in need. This year, CIA continued a long tradition of being one of the largest donors to the Toys for Tots Foundation in the Washington area.
(draw out) (rope/wire) estirar (canvas/sheet) extender we stretched paper chains from one wall to another — tendimos cadenetas de papel de pared a pared Frases de ejemplo inglesas
- Let the elastics cool down while stretched, then let them shrink.
- The Rostrevor man's shirt was stretched and pulled by the Tyrone captain before Canavan bought the free with practised skill.
- The drums are constantly wetted to keep the fabric stretched.
- Muscles are partially elastic so, like an elastic band, when stretched they create a passive tension.
- Bergson's third image is an elastic band being stretched.
- I saw him examining fallen leaves, a freshly-painted door, and the way in which an elastic fabric deformed when stretched.
- A cloth stretched over the board is given a coating of chalk powder mixed with a water-soluble adhesive.
- Then carpet is stretched over the top of the metal and tucked under the side of the Z-bar that is not secured.
- It feels like two and a half hours spent watching someone see how far they can stretch an elastic band without breaking it.
- Jess stretched the elastic band of Lucky's undergarment as far as possible.
- Sleeves are stretched over the bottles in a continuous roll and cut to fit by four blades at a speed of 400 sleeves per minute.
- Immediately after the molt, the crab's new ‘soft shell’ is pliable and easily stretched.
- The fabric mask is stretched over the face and pressed firmly in place.
- He wiped his palm across his face, stretching the elastic skin to a point and letting it fall back into place.
- He took the little hat from my hand, sneaking a glimpse out the window before stretching the elastic cord around his chin.
- Blood vessels get stretched and can break, causing bleeding.
- It is just a case of continually stretching the elastic band.
- The other half was wrapped around her daughter, stretched to breaking.
- The second balloon is stretched over the first balloon to seal in the flour.
- You can imagine the points as nails sticking out of a board with an elastic band stretched so that it rings the largest possible number of nails.